WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file with an identifier that is sent from Napapijri.dk or from one of our partners' web servers and is currently stored or permanently stored on your device. Cookies are used to give you access to various features on the website. The types of cookies we use are:
- First party cookies that are cookies set by the website you are in.
- Third party cookies set by a third party. These are mainly used to collect information used for advertising and custom content as well as for collecting statistics.
- Temporary cookies that can also be called session cookies and temporarily stored on your device and used when you click the site and in the store. These cookies will disappear when you turn off your browser.
- Permanent cookies are stored on your device for a time specified in the cookie, or until you delete it yourself.
- Web beacons (also called single pixel GIFs or clear GIFs) are small transparent images used with cookies to analyze how many users visited the site. They can also be found in newsletters or e-mail to see if and who have opened the mailing.
HOW CAN YOU ADJUST COOKIES?
If you would like to block, restrict or delete cookies, you can do so through your web browser or on the settings on your device. To learn more about how to change the settings, you can use the help feature of your browser.
For example, you can choose to block all cookies and only accept first-party cookies, or to delete cookies when closing your browser. Note that if you want to be able to use all features available on different websites, you must accept cookies because some personalized features are only available if these cookies are used.
COOKIES BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS