WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS A TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is all information that can be linked directly or indirectly to a person. This may include: Name, social security number, address, e-mail address, phone number, image, purchase history, etc. The processing of personal data is all that is done with them, for example: Collection, processing, modification, storage, reading, retrieval, deletion.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal information to deliver the products and services we provide. We can also use the information to create a better experience when visiting our website and to inform you about your account and products. In addition, we may use the personal information you provided for marketing activities and to show more relevant ads about the products.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to determine your identity
- Process your orders and returns
- Contact with delivery message or if a problem arises when delivering your products
- Contact you when your order is available
- Answer your questions by email or via customer service
- Analysis and segmentation for targeted campaigns
- Outputting general information and targeted messages (via email, text or social media)
- Inform about events / events
- Checking age when purchasing on e-commerce
- Test and improve our systems, provide the right services
- Prevent fraud or abuse of our services
- To participate in any competitions
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
The information we collect and store with us is information that you have actively provided. Such as address, name, age (social security number in Sweden), e-mail address and mobile number. We also collect information about how you chose to be contacted (via email and/or phone.) We can also collect information when you visit our website or at a purchase. It may be information about what goods you purchased, price, date and if you make any returns. If you sign up for our newsletter or participate in customer activities, we will collect personal information about this.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The personal data collected will be held in Europe and the EEA. We never forward, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data forwarded to third parties such as Klarna, DHL and DSV is only used to provide our services to you. For example, when a company needs to verify your address, a freight forwarder / warehouse can send you information about your order and delivery information in connection with the delivery of your order. Payment providers for managing your payment. Credit reporting company for identity and credit checks and collection agencies.
Please note that these companies are independent personal data administrators.
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR DATA?
We will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to meet the purposes stated above or as long as we are required to store your personal data by law. Then your data will be deleted.
HOW TO GET AND CHECK YOUR DATA?
You can go to "Your Page" on our site to check your information. You can also contact us on our chat or email if you want help with removal or have questions.
Right to access your information
You as a customer always have the right to demand information about what personal data is stored with us, the purpose for which they are stored and where we have obtained them.
Right to rectify their duties
You are entitled to request that your customer information be changed and corrected if they are incorrect.
Right to be forgotten
You are always entitled to request that the information you provided will be deleted. We will then remove them as long as we do not need to save them because of legal mind. Examples of situations where we can temporarily decline your desire to delete your personal data:
- In case of any customer service issues
- If you have an order you have not yet delivered
- In case of unpaid debts to us,
You are entitled to limitation.
You are entitled to require your Data is limited if any of the following options are appropriate:
- You deny the correctness of personal data for a time that allows us to control your information.
- If our processing of your information is illegal and you do not want your data to be deleted, then the data may be limited by their use. We do not need the information anymore for the purposes we otherwise need them, but you need them to be able to determine or defend yourself in a legal context, and request that we do not delete them. If the processing of your information has been restricted in accordance with any of the above options, we only get in addition to storing your data, processing the data with your consent or legal situation.
Right to refuse direct marketing
Where your personal information could be used for direct marketing, you are entitled to deny that we may use your information for that purpose. You may also object to all processing of personal data based on an interest-based balance.
Right to Data Portability
Under certain circumstances, you may, under law, request your personal data, which you have given us. You are entitled to receive the information in a structured, commonly used format (data portability) and in some cases you may transfer this information to another person responsible for data. It only includes information you have provided to us and we deal with certain legal bases, such as an agreement we have with you.
INCORPORATIVE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
If you believe that we have used your personal information in any way incorrectly, please contact us. You are also entitled to submit your complaint to the regulatory authority. (Data Inspection / Integrity Protection Authority)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We at Napapijri take the necessary security measures to ensure that your personal information is not lost, destroyed or used in such a way that unauthorized persons access them. Our safety routines will change at the same rate as technical developments. The transactions made by Napapijri where your personal information is used will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
If you need to contact us regarding your personal information, please contact our customer service via mail or our chat at Napapijri.
Selected Brands Nordic AB
Östra Hamngatan 52
411 09 Gothenburg
Org. No: 556094-7920
Selected Brands Denmark
Center Boulevard 5
The policy is valid from 2018-07-06.